ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

It's like a decision between choosing fantasy or reality or even both! This song is awesome! A+

Feeling Fresh! Feeling Fresh!

I like this one! Great job, bro! :)

DjSkyFall responds:

Thank you! i appreciate it :) i will keep making better and better tracks as i go

Battle Drums Battle Drums

wow, this is really good. :) Great job!

Falling Falling

Nice buildup, it's sounds very eerie and awesome at the same time. This song is pretty good, the drum and bass really do work together on this song. Good job. :)

ReaperTechno responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate the review.

No Podía Inventar Un Buen Nom No Podía Inventar Un Buen Nom

I like how you kept a strong and steady beat throughout the whole song. The buildup was very strong and it didn't change. Nice work. You could use this song as a rave song as well. Very good! I give this a 5. :D

An Austerity Christmas An Austerity Christmas

sorry that I missed reviewing your track, but this is really good for a dramatic intro. I like what you did there as it faded in. It sounds like it can be in movies that involves ninjas or the transformation of someone during the final fight. Really great work! :)

KatMaestro responds:

Thanks. :) Sorry for the harsh reply on forum.

Psycho Disorder Psycho Disorder

Wow, this song is really good. I like the intro, plus you kept the rhythm the same, and have it skip any beats. Plus, It sounds like it belongs in a video game where you have to save someone from a insane asylum (almost like the game bully)! Anyway, keep up the good work! :)

Nikkit Nikkit

Just played Riddle Transfer, with this song in it, it was total bad-ass! :)