The New Sexy YouTube Red The New Sexy YouTube Red

Youtube just got unrated... oh wait, it's always been unrated, hasn't it? lol

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

You did well. It's very funny that people to this very day still do the "boobs in the thumbnail". It's bad but then it's good if it gets you views lol. Honestly enough, I already knew about it but glad you made a video about clickbait and what it's all about. Hope you make more quality content like this one. :)

ApexxWolf responds:

To the end of times, I think boobs will be used as a marketing technique xD Thanks for watching and for the positive feedback :D

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

One word: Epic!

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

I'm glad this is back! Cliffhangers usually solve nothing. Lol but really happy though. :D

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

wow, so when you play the first game, it was like Dan was a protagonist in Trapped, then you play Pursuit & Escape, it changes from Dan's perspective to the girl's perspective, very good! I really like this series. :)

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

What is that song almost near the end where Phil has to save the world from being frozen? It's not in the credits, and I was just wondering because it sounds really epic, is it a loop from another song?

JonBro responds:

It's in the in-game credits, but it's not on the visible Newgrounds credits because the original creator deleted it from his profile. It was his own decision so that he could use his work to start a musical career, or something like that. In any case, I'm sorry to say it's not online anymore (at least not on Newgrounds).

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

It's like a decision between choosing fantasy or reality or even both! This song is awesome! A+

Feeling Fresh! Feeling Fresh!

I like this one! Great job, bro! :)

DjSkyFall responds:

Thank you! i appreciate it :) i will keep making better and better tracks as i go

Battle Drums Battle Drums

wow, this is really good. :) Great job!

The Prophet Saitama The Prophet Saitama

Look, everybody! Krillin had gotten taller and much stronger! lol but nice artwork. :D

Joker and the Thief Joker and the Thief